Lower your risks of Foreign Object Damage with the TracSweep®
Make foreign object debris (FOD) control a breeze with this compact and efficient traction-powered rotary debris sweeper. The TracSweep® Tow-Behind Sweeper will efficiently remove sand, rocks, metal parts, chipped concrete, asphalt, safety wire and other ferrous and non-ferrous debris.
Designed for high-performance surfaces! Airport runways, taxiways and ramps, automotive proving grounds, racetracks and motor speedways, and other facilities where foreign object damage is a critical safety or quality concern. Also efficient on industrial lots, parking lots, small access roads and other surfaces experiencing chronic FOD issues.
Improve safety AND reduce expenses — Your FOD program’s labor and equipment maintenance costs will drop dramatically when you hook up one of these powerful, traction-driven, rotary sweepers behind any motor vehicle. Easy to use and very easy to service, the TracSweep® is a smart choice for long term value and improved safety.
The TracSweep® “Mini Sweep” is a compact four-foot-wide brush installed on a six-foot-wide trailer, the runway cleaner will collect debris efficiently in areas too large for a hand-pushed sweeper and too small for a full-sized runway or road sweeper.
Perfect for small or crowded airport cargo and passenger ramps, warehouse lots and parking areas.
The TracSweep® “Doubleplay” version is designed for versatility, with a system of multiple brushes creating a solid eight-foot-wide sweeping path. Perfect for small- to mid-sized surfaces where you need just one debris sweeper that can clean a variety of areas, such as:
- Small general aviation airports with limited runway sweeping needs in addition to taxiways, ramps, parking lots and access roads that need periodic attention
- Industrial campuses with one- or two-lane access roads, or similar passageways between buildings
- Narrow dragstrips, lightly-used motor speedways and other high-performance automotive facilities that require periodic but not constant sweeping
The TracSweep® “Standard Tri Link” version is designed to match the sweeping width — and exceed the performance — of large truck-mounted sweepers without their expensive maintenance and fuel costs.
By arranging three Mini Sweep debris sweepers in a triangular configuration, the Standard Tri Link gives you an eleven-foot-plus wide sweeping path that is perfect for small-to-medium sized airport runways and motor speedways, or medium-sized airport ramps or industrial lots.
The TracSweep® “Super Tri Link” version is designed to collect debris from the largest airport runways and motor speedways quickly and efficiently.
By arranging three Doubleplay tow-behind debris sweepers in a triangular configuration, the Super Tri Link gives you a twenty-two-foot + wide sweeping path that is perfect for medium-to-large sized airport runways and motor speedways, or large and mostly empty airport ramps and industrial lots.
Benefits of this original “FOD Buster”!
- Picks up larger objects like broken pavement chunks, aircraft maintenance debris and ramp-service litter.
- Manually adjust brush height to meet sweeping conditions; ideal for uneven surfaces, deep cracks or deteriorating pavement.
- Easy, one-person operation makes hitching and operation a piece of cake. If you can drive a vehicle towing a trailer, you can sweep with a TracSweep®.
- Lower maintenance costs. Our innovative design eliminates motors, hydraulics, vacuum attachments and fuel – along with the parts, labor and downtime required to service them.
- Saves you money on replacement parts with our durable, long-life nylon brushes – rated for 6000+ sweeping miles.
- Long Service Life — expect a lifespan over a decade long with this reliable sweeper.
- The optional Power Bar™ Magnetic Sweeper attachment enhances the collection of ferrous metal debris in areas where this is of special concern.
- Made in the USA!
“It has definitely made our FOD sweeping operation very effective and efficient.” – Himsel Army Airfield, Atterbury-Muscatatuck Training Center
“We should have bought this unit years ago!”
–Airfield Manager, McClellan AFB
“We really love what the magnetic Power Bar™ attachment adds to our FOD recovery process. We are definitely satisfied with all of the products that we have ordered from your company.” – 314th Airlift Wing, Little Rock AFB
No Combustion – No Emissions
Unlike most Airport sweepers the TracSweep® Traction Powered line are built on light trailers, not heavy, gas-guzzling trucks. Weighing only 780 lbs / 353 kg (model FBR-8, empty weight), it can be towed by virtually any ground support vehicles.
Available in several different sizes and configurations to meet any need!Get Pricing!
SIDE-MOUNTED DEBRIS HOPPERS
Unload FOD safely and easily. The TracSweep® efficiently deposits debris in easily accessible hoppers. Slide out, empty debris, slide back in. Each hopper will hold approximately 40-50 lbs / 18-23 kg.
DURABLE NYLON BRUSHES
The best long term durability and sweeping action available in a non-metallic bristle. Our nylon brushes will last twice as long as polypropylene alternatives. Replacement is easy and quick (20 minutes).
PINTLE HOOK OR BALL HITCH
With a full 21 inches of adjustment you can tow the TracSweep® behind virtually any vehicle, including high-clearance vehicles. Every unit also includes an adjustable wheeled support jack with foot brake.
MAGNETIC SWEEPER OPTION
Attach one of our optional POWER BAR™ Magnetic Sweepers to remove large and small ferrous metal debris that may be hiding below the surface in aircraft tie-downs, grounding points or concrete expansion joints.
ADJUSTABLE SWEEPING HEIGHT
A threaded stainless steel rod attached to a single hand crank makes adjusting brush height easy and fast. Turning the crank clockwise to raise the brush or turning the crank counter clockwise to lower the brush permits a very light bristle-to-ground contact which is all that’s needed with our superior nylon brushes.
DETACHABLE TOW BAR
Quick and easy deployment via air or truck if needed. With the tow bar detached and strapped to the unit, you can ship or store the sweeper in a vertical position, reducing space requirements.