Prevent Foreign Object Damage, Pilferage & Electrostatic Discharge!
Keep track of your small parts on the work site or at the work bench with the durable, portable, and dust-free TREY® small parts organizer case. Secure and label your rivets, wire, nuts, bolts, electronic components and other items that might become dangerous FOD if not kept safe and secure.
- Comply with parts inventory requirements in designated FOD-sensitive areas
- Protect sensitive electronic components from electrostatic discharge
- Conveniently stackable — create multiple parts kits for complex projects
- Bring an empty TREY® along to help organize a remove-repair-replace job
Secure Compartment Lids
- Spring-loaded to remain closed unless you hold them open
- See-through so you can see where each part is stored
- Opens easily with one finger
- Curved bottom for quick parts removal
Choose From 4 Unique TREY® Product Lines
SRUC (Solvents): Durable polypropylene construction protects parts from spilled solvents and other chemicals, plus from impact in rough work environments.
ET (Extreme): Even more durable thermoplastic rubber protects it from very rough work environments, plus from jet fuels, grease and other chemicals.
CM (Conductive Material): A network of carbon nanotubes insulates sensitive parts, such as electrical components, from Electrostatic Discharge (ESD).**
UT (Ultraviolet Reactive): If a spring, lid or other Trey® component breaks off and disappears, shine an ultraviolet lamp and it will literally glow in the dark.