'Tis The Season! Our offices will close for the holidays on December 25th and re-open on January 2nd. Please email us if you need immediate assistance.
FOD Zone™ Marking Tape
A long-lasting solution for designating specific zones within your facility — such as aisles, walkways, storage rooms, hangars or work flow areas — as sensitive to Foreign Object Debris/Damage.
Promotes safety awareness and notifies entrants that special work rules apply. Can also be used to restrict access to personnel trained in FOD control procedures.
← Double-click any image to enlarge
Comes in three styles, conforming to standard FOD zone designations:
- FOD AWARENESS AREA (blue tape), where FOD has a low potential to impact safety or productivity, but is still a matter of concern. Staff and visitors must adhere to the facility’s basic FOD control procedures and practice common-sense housekeeping and item accountability. Unescorted access may or may not be be restricted to personnel trained in FOD control.
- FOD CONTROL AREA (yellow tape), where FOD has a medium potential to impact safety or productivity. In addition to adhering to basic FOD control procedures, there will be additional procedures to follow. Unescorted access is more likely to be restricted to personnel trained in FOD control.
- FOD CRITICAL AREA (red tape), where FOD has a high potential to impact safety or productivity. Staff and visitors must adhere to the facility’s strictest FOD control and prevention procedures. Unescorted access is most likely to be restricted to personnel trained in FOD control.
- Easy to install, clean and maintain
- Durable laminated vinyl
- Chemical resistant.
- 2″ (5.08 cm) wide, 108′ (32.92 m) long roll
- 1 year shelf life
|Color and Text →||
Red tape with white "FOD CRITICAL" text, Yellow tape with black "FOD CONTROL" text, Blue tape with white "FOD AWARENESS" text