'Tis The Season! Our offices will close for the holidays on December 25th and re-open on January 2nd. Please email us if you need immediate assistance.
FOD and Fuel Caddy
Call for price
Don’t risk operations safety with an improvised solution! Securely store your waste test fuel and foreign object debris (FOD) on your helicopter landing area or other flight line, until you're ready to dispose of it permanently.
$100 off the unit price if you purchase 5 or more units.
- Durable, powder coated, high-quality aluminum housing, specially designed to minimize wind profile
- Louvre vents minimize risk of explosive fumes, grounding cables minimize risk of static discharge
- Removable sand bags provide ballast and portability
- Tethered door and secure latches, recessed carrying handles
Optional Accessories Include:
- Glass fuel testing jars
- Five gallon OSHA-compliant waste fuel can with funnel
- Handy five gallon FOD bucket with “BUST FOD” decal
- Stainless steel spill capture/drip tray that makes access and clean- up a breeze
- Poly sandbags (you supply the sand) providing over 150 lbs of ballast and portability
The exterior of the pyramid-shaped housing is “powder-coated” which — unlike spray-painting — releases little or no solvents or VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds) into the atmosphere during the manufacturing process. Plus, powder coating is durable and more resistant to chipping and scratching than regular paint. Green technology and great quality at the same time!