- Dimensions: 8′ Width x 8′ Length x 8″ Height
- Helps comply with EPA for containment and spill prevention (SPCC).
- Sturdy walls with stainless steel braces lock at 90° offering strong structural integrity.
- Black support hub constructed from a high-strength engineered nylon accepts anchors to withstand wind loads of up to 40 MPH for reliable containment under high wind conditions.
- Supports resist extreme temperatures (-50F to 160F).
- When in the down position, they can withstand vehicle weights in excess of 11,000 lbs (5,000 kg) at each tire.
- Unobstructed sump offers larger storage and working area for oddly shaped machinery, transformers, and other leaky containers.
- Tough EnGuard™I PVC coated fabric provides broad UV and chemical resistance.
- Lightweight and folds down for easy storage and reuse to capture overfill spills from fuel tanks and refueling operations, hydraulic leaks and breaks, damaged saddle tanks, and leaky batteries.
- Use with optional grates as a decon station—short 8-in (293-mm) height for easy step-over.
|Rigid-Lock Quickberm® Lite — Size and Capacity||
8'W x 10'L x 8"H, CAP. 398 GALS., 8'W x 8'L x 8"H, CAP. 318 GALS., 4'W x 8'L x 8"H, CAP. 159 GALS., 4'W x 6'L x 8"H, CAP. 119 GALS., 4'W x 4'L x 8"H, CAP. 79 GALS.