- Dimensions: 12′ Width x 12′ Length x 12″ Height
- Helps comply with EPA for containment and spill prevention (SPCC).
- Unlike floating-wall berms, the patented Rigid-Lock stainless steel brace supports the berm when completely full, without bending or buckling.
- Superior protection and chemical resistance against petroleum, oils, greases, most acids and other harsh liquids.
- Greater resistance against punctures and abrasion – excellent for heavy vehicle traffic.
- Supports resist extreme temperatures (-50F to 160F).
- A simple push on the walls unlocks the support and lays the wall down for drive-through capability from any angle.
- When in the down position, they can withstand vehicle weights in excess of 11,000 lbs (5,000 kg) at each tire.
- While in the up position, the supports will hold up to wind loads of 40 miles per hour
- In case of damage, such as a driver exiting the berm without lowering the wall, the stainless steel support rods are replaceable.
- Reinforced CriticalCorner™ design with wraparound diagonal radio frequency (RF) welds offer exceptionally strong structural integrity.
- Finished hem edge on top of sidewall prevents fraying and adds strength.
- Each support includes a heavy-duty brass grommet for anchoring the berm under high wind conditions. Anchor stakes not included.
- For added resistance against rocky surfaces or heavy in-out traffic use tarps, ground mats, track mats, or track runners.
|Rigid-Lock Quickberm® — Size and Capacity||
20'W x 20'L x 12"H, CAP. 2990 GALS., 16'W x 20'L x 12"H, CAP. 2390 GALS., 16'W x 16'L x 12"H, CAP. 1910 GALS., 12'W x 20'L x 12"H, CAP. 1795 GALS., 12'W x 16'L x 12"H, CAP. 1435 GALS., 12'W x 12'L x 12"H, CAP. 1075 GALS., 10'W x 10'L x 12"H, CAP. 745 GALS., 8'W x 8'L x 12"H, CAP. 475 GALS.