Blue High-Security Safety Cabinet for Corrosives
Call for price
Blue lock-and-crossbar welded-steel safety cabinet for corrosives helps to secure your hazardous materials against theft, sabotage, pilferage and misuse in high-security environments, such as aircraft hangars, construction zones, maintenance facilities, manufacturing plants and storage sheds.
The actual color of this product is BLUE. Image shown to demonstrate design and functionality.
- Comes in a blue color, which customarily indicates corrosives
- High visibility steel barrier bar secured across both doors to deter prying
- Cylinder lock and key set or accepts an optional padlock.
- Padlock holes on crossbar and side bar channel provide double-layered steel strength and accept No. 5 Master Locks
- Set of two keyed-alike locks are sold separately
- Constructed of sturdy 18-gauge (1-mm) thick double-wall, welded steel with 1-1/2” (38-mm) of insulating air space for fire resistance
- High-performance, self-latching doors close easily and securely for maximum protection under fire conditions.
- Reflective warning labels are highly visible under fire conditions or during power outages when illuminated with a flashlight
- Galvanized steel shelves direct spills to back and bottom of a leakproof 2” (51-mm) bottom sump
- Dual vents with flame arresters, four adjustable self-leveling feet, grounding connector, and trilingual warning label
- Durable lead-free epoxy/polyester powder-coat finish provides excellent chemical resistance
- Self-close doors shut and latch automatically when a fusible link melts at 165°F (74ºC) under fire conditions
- 2 adjustable shelves
- Exterior: 43″ W x 65″ H x 18″ D (mm: 1092 W x 1651 H x 457 D)
- Interior: 39.5″ W x 60.5″ H x 14.562″ D (mm: 1003 W x 1537 H x 370 D)
- FM approved, NFPA and OSHA compliant
|High-Security Safety Cabinet — cabinet color||
Yellow (for flammables), Red (for combustibles), green (for pesticides), blue (for corrosives)